We just finished a website for an existing client, we upgraded her old one that was built with drupal 6 into a new wordpress site. It’ll be much easier for Beth to use and its got some really cool features on it. The galleries are real simple to load and look awesome, and the layout of the blog is really cool too!
We started this on Thursday afternoon last week and I had it all done by lunchtime this morning, and we wrote up about a dozen pages of content, we created a few images for it as well, we SEO’d the site properly too!
This was a cool project to work on and she is very impressed with the speed we got it done in and the quality of site. Im glad that beth is so happy with the outcome.